You know what they say. Image is everything. The thought of metal brackets and wires attached to your teeth for an extended period of time may be more than enough to make you think twice about pursuing orthodontic treatment. But now we have options that quell those apprehensions for we have Invisalign in Santa Clarita CA. Invisalign clear aligners are a great option to achieve the smile you have always wanted!
We have the experience with Invisalign technology to reach your goal of having a stunning smile. And because Invisalign is so convenient, it won’t interfere with daily activities.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, while extremely effective at moving teeth to their optimal positions.
- Because the aligners are easily removable, you do not have to change your eating habits during treatment.
- The aligners are low-maintenance, made of comfortable, smooth plastic.
- Oral hygiene is much easier with Invisalign than with traditional metal braces, reducing the risk of potential problems.
- Most insurance providers include Invisalign treatment, just like traditional braces.
Not only do correctly-aligned teeth give you a beautiful smile, but also helps the rest of your mouth to stay healthy. An improper bite can create health issues, which are decreased when teeth are straight. Speech and/or chewing difficulty, jaw ailments, gum disease, and tooth enamel wear are all maladies that crooked teeth can exacerbate.
If the time constraint of seeing an orthodontist is a concern, most of the appointments are quick and easy with tracking the process of the aligners. If the trays are tracking well, the appointments may only take about 5 minutes to monitor the progress and give the patient more aligners. Patients change the Invisalign aligners at two-week intervals at home, and usually see the doctor for progress checks at every 6-8 weeks. These are typical time frames, but keep in mind each patient is different. And no more worries about emergency visits for broken brackets or poking wires!
Invisalign clear aligners may be a superb option if you have been considering straightening your teeth, but are apprehensive about traditional metal braces getting in the way of daily life. Have questions about Invisalign? Want to know if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment? Give us a call today to schedule your first appointment. With technological advances and more options than ever, we are here to help you attain your perfect smile!