Urgent COVID-19 Update from Embrace Your Smile Orthodontics
Please download, complete and print to bring to your appointment. Thank you.
Dear Embrace Your Smile Family,
We are all smiles as we announce our reopening Monday, June 1, 2020! We are so excited for our patients to return to the office and we look forward to catching up with each of you.
Keeping our patients and team safe has always been a priority, so with the additional measures put forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we will continue to make sure our office is operating in a safe and healthy environment for everyone. You will notice some changes upon our reopening in light of COVID-19 including:
- In addition to our already stringent disinfecting and sterilization procedures, you will see an increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- When arriving at the office all patients (or parent/guardian when appropriate) will need to complete a COVID-19 Supplemental Health Questionnaire form prior to each appointment and COVID Supplemental Informed Consent form will need to be completed once to be kept on file.
- After checking in, please ensure we have the proper mobile number. We will ask that you wait in your car to be called back.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian enters the front office with a child/adolescent patient and no guest enter the office with an adult patient. We ask that child/adolescent patients enter the treatment area unaccompanied if at all possible. Please have any other family members or siblings wait outside or in their vehicles unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- All patients will have their temperature taken prior to receiving care. Please know every team member and doctor will go through the same check in process each morning when they arrive at the office.
- The brushing station will be temporarily closed, so please come to your appointment already brushed and flossed.
We are working diligently to reschedule every appointment that was postponed, prioritizing patients that were scheduled at the time of closing and moving forward systematically. We will also be prioritizing patients with urgent needs. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work this process.
If you or anyone in your household has been ill or had symptoms, please let us know ahead of time so your appointment can be rescheduled.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have questions or concerns. We cannot wait to see each and every one of your smiling faces!
Dr. Megan, Dr. Pete, Dr. G, and your Embrace Your Smile Orthodontics Team.